We apply beautiful henna designs on lovely people.

Friday, April 9, 2010

A jasmine frenzy

For as long as I could remember, I've adored different scents of jasmine. (Can one adore a scent?)

And since college, I've been in a frenzy to collect all scents. Okay, maybe not that dramatic, but "gotta catch 'em all?"

But in all seriousness, Floral scents are so so so divine. And jasmines especially.

So today, I display my favorite jasmine (and floral) scents, to date:



1. Michael Kors- Island collection- BERMUDA











2. Estee Lauder- PLEASURES












3. Zara- FLOR DE AZAHAR.












Others (external photos):

4. Tocca- FLORENCE

(http://www.tocca.com/store/catalog/tocca-beauty/fine-fragrances/eau-de-parfum-florence)








I know there's still plenty out there. Have any suggestions? =)

1 comment:

  1. looooveeee!!

    juicy also makes a perfume that smells like gardenias :D

    divine.

    ReplyDelete